For the annual contributions, the Ocean Systems Simulation & Control Consortium members get
- the vote to select projects of highly common industry interests including high-risk innovative topics and fundamental researches,
- immediate access to Texas A&M University faculty expertise across a broad spectrum of ocean system problems at academic rate,
- exclusive access to the research outcomes such as research reports, guidelines and algorithms as well as highly qualified graduate and undergraduate students trained through this program,
- prior access to Texas A&M University facilities,
- solutions to existing problems in ocean systems,
- train practicing engineers through short courses or symposia,
- share in setting the industrial research objectives of the Ocean Systems Simulation & Control Laboratory,
- consulting service in using commercial programs (Diamond members only).
Annual membership fee is
- $20,000 as a Diamond Member (with 1.5 weighting in the vote),
- $14,000 as a Gold Member.