High Performance Research Computing (Supercomputer)
- Ada: IBM 17,340-core, 852-node x86 Linux cluster.
- Terra: 8,512-core Lenovo commodity cluster. Our NEWEST cluster.
- Curie: 768-core, 48-node IBM Power7+ Cluster
- Crick: 368-core, 23 node IBM Power7+ Big Data Analytics Cluster
- Lonestar: the Dell Linux Cluster hosted at TACC.
* Extensive commercial and open source software is available in the High Performance Research Computing. (StarCCM+, Abaqus, ANSYS packages, CUDA, MPI, Open FOAM, Matlab, LS-DYNA and more).
*The computer systems managed by HPRC are available for use to university faculty, staff, and students who require large-scale computing capabilities. Access to and use of such systems is permitted only for academic research and instructional activity. The commercial and open source software on HPRC systems is available for use to university faculty, staff, and students.